Climb Associates Ltd currently hold some of your personal data which we will continue to hold and process through the condition of legitimate interests in order to provide you with employment seeking services.
Types of Data:
Climb Associates Ltd hold any data that you have provided on your CV or LinkedIn profile plus any information you have provided to us directly including and not limited to:
- Contact Details:Address, Postcode, Telephone Number, Email Address
- CV Details:Job titles, previous employers names, Education, Graduation Year
- Other details:Notice Period, Salary/Rate, Expected Salary/Rate, Preferred Work Locations, Position Sought, Current Work Permits, Date of Birth
Purpose of processing:
- Climb Associates Ltd securely stores your data on our CRM which is housed on a secure offsite cloud based server.
- Climb Associates Ltd will continue to process your data in order to find relevant job opportunities to present you with; the processing will include running specific searches against a number of criteria from the information we have gathered and from the criteria our client has given us.
- Climb Associates Ltd will not use any form of automated decision making when assessing your suitability for opportunities.
- Climb Associates Ltd also plans to use your data to communicate relevant opportunities to you via phone, email and SMS.
- Climb Associates Ltd will, on some occasions, process your data for internal reporting reasons such as reviewing the number of candidates on our CRM. These reports will not be shared with third parties but anonymised reports may be discussed and shared (not including any specific personal data).
Climb Associates Ltd will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
Climb Associates Ltd must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pension’s auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Climb Associates Ltd will not share your data with any third parties unless you have given explicit written consent, this consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Security of your personal information;
Climb Associates Ltd house your data on a secured server, encrypted and backed up, backups are held offsite at a secure location.
All of the software used to process and store your data is password protected and is accessed by authorised employees only.
Rectification and Erasure:
You have the right to choose who holds your data. If you do not wish Climb Associates Ltd to hold your data, you have the right to have any personal data we hold on you corrected and/or deleted. If this is the case, please communicate this in writing to email@example.com providing details of the data you wish to be corrected OR if you wish to have your data deleted. We will then respond within 30 days of receipt of request.
Subject Access Request:
If you wish to access the data we hold on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the specific request and we will respond to you within 30 days of the receipt of SAR.
Where you have consented to Climb Associates Ltd processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time please communicate this in writing to email@example.com
Please be aware that you also have the following data protection rights:
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
If you wish to complain about how Climb Associates Ltd has processed your data or how we have dealt with any of your requests regarding your data, please contact the Information Commissioners Office complaints helpline on 0303 123 1113.
If you wish to contact us about any issues relating to your data please use the email address below;
Or call us on +44 2920 091300, please note all calls are recorded for training and quality purposes